Blog Archive

About Me

My FollowersSS!

Friday, November 26, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cWCzx0TYuw
Aiksss... Day By Day go like this.. Ur mood also go like this.. who shud i do.. haixx... Feel like wann call ur fren wat happened to u.. BUT.. i scare u dun like.. so i dun wan call... but, one day.. i was too worry u ler... so i call PECK SEE.. but she din pick up my call.. SAD.. How to sayd leh, u already take half of my soul away le.. Ur mood can change me.. If u r happy, i automatic my mood will become happy and ever... But, nowadays yr Mood r not good.. And alway not feeling well.. What shud i do!? Call u wat happened, u also dunwan tell me.. Aikksss.. u always dun tell me i also will sad de, coz be my girlfren... i wan u happy, not also so down..i cannot treat u well, then is my problem... Im SO USELESS!! I cant even make u happy, somemore make u worry.. Make u like Fear Of Me.. Like wanna escape form me... last time i scold u... coz i too worry le... that ti.me my mind was blank! i heard the bad news! My heart started Bound! Bound faster than before! I reli hope u can recover And forgive this USELESS BF.. Pls Be Happy..Pls..

No comments:

Post a Comment